by Cardinal Gates
This modular system has a variety of extensions, enabling endless configurations: it can span large areas, it can navigate difficult spaces, and it can even be made into a pen!
The VersaGate features a 40 inch door section with a large 24 inch opening and rubber-coated, stabilizing feet to increase stability and prevent scratching floors. The basic Versagate system (VG65) comes with a door panel (40 inches) and two medium extensions (20 inches). Three additional sizes of extensions are available: the VG40 (40 inches) VG20 (20 inches) and the VG10 (10 inches).
- Now spans 80 inches!
- More effective wall-mounting hardware (vertical hole pattern)
- Can be removed without unscrewing from wall
- Feet that allow for a STRAIGHT LINE installation of this gate
- Handy baseboard shims
- Gate is more easily mounted to the feet
- Color:European Beechwood with Metal Frame
- Height 30 ½"
- Bar Spacing 2 ¼"
- Width spans from 40-inches to 80-inches depending on configuration
Dimensions40 x 31 x 3
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.