by Crown Pet
The versatile Crown Convertible Pet Yard and Gate can be used as a wall-mounted Pet Gate, (with the included wall-mount brackets), or as a freestanding Play Pen. Decorative and functional, the Bronze colored, durable powder-coated all metal construction is chew proof, will last for years and compliment every décor. As a freestanding pet play yard, it can be configured into a hexagon, a rectangle or almost any shape you desire. One of the larger Pet Play Yards available on the market today, it encloses up to 13 square feet and with the optional 2 panel extension, it increases the size from 13 square feet to 24 square feet. It is easy to move from one area to another, therefore, you can contain your Pup in a safe, designated area without it feeling confined. When used as a gate, the Pet Yard's 6 panels will span a width of up to 162 inches. The wall brackets add 3 inches to the total width. Additional 2-panel extensions can be purchased to increase the span width, (a maximum of one 2-Panel extension can be added to the pet gate). The walk-through doorway allows you to easily pass through the gate, which also locks at both the top and bottom to securely keep your pet confined. Rubber pads on the bottom prevent scratching your floor. Each panel is 27 inches wide and the space between the bars is 2 1/4 inches wide. Measuring 32 inches tall, it makes the perfect choice for puppies and large dogs alike.Features of the Convertible Pet Yard & Gate
- Use as a hardware-mounted pet gate or a freestanding pen
- Shape can be configured to suit your needs
- Spans openings up to 162" and 32' Tall
- Made with durable powder-coated all-metal construction
- Walk-through doorway is 17.5" wide with easy one-handed operation
- 2 1/4" Space between bars
- Rubber pads on bottom prevent skidding and scratching the floor
- Easy to clean non-toxic finish
- Additional 2-panel extensions are available
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Product Dimensions: 32” Tall - Spans Up to 162” ,(6) 27” Wide Panels in.
- Product Weight: 35 Lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.