by Crown Pet Products
The Crown Pet Cabinet is a decorative yet functional enclosure designed for the convenience of pets and pet owners alike. Used as a Cat Litter Cabinet, it combines a litter box cabinet and lounge top for the Kitty, all in one luxurious piece of furniture. Alternatively, use it without a litter pan as a cozy retreat for your Cat. Providing convenient access to the cabinet, the top is held open with a spring-loaded hinge. The melamine MDF floor eliminates absorption of liquids and odors and is easy to clean. The removable floor carpet keeps cat litter and dust contained. With pet owners in mind, Crown Pet Products designed this high quality, furniture grade cabinet to have a minimal impact on the environment while making pets happy. Constructed of Eco-friendly Rubberwood that is highly durable and resistant to moisture and odors. Rubberwood also has the ability to minimize shrinkage, warping and cracks, making it perfect for use in these Cabinets. The Espresso finish will allow it to blend in with the surrounding furniture and enhance any décor. A unique feature of this Cabinet is the interchangeable pet-access panel which can be assembled on the left or right side. Therefore, this stylish cabinet is easily adaptable to any location you choose, guaranteeing years of enjoyment.
- Beautiful Eco-friendly hardwood construction with many similarities to Teak, and the stained and lacquered finish like fine furniture enhances any décor
- Interchangeable pet-access panel can be assembled on left or right side and non-marking furniture glide feet protect floors
- Top is held open with a spring-loaded hinge for easy access
- Waterproof Melamine MDF floor eliminates absorption of liquids or odors and is easy to clean, the removable floor carpet keeps cat litter and dust contained
- Hook holds litter scoop or accessories discreetly inside cabinet, will easily accept large 18.5 x 15.2 Litter pan
- Exterior Dimensions: 26.7" Lx 21.2" W x 19" D
- Interior Dimensions: 24.5" Lx 19.6" W x 17.5" D
- Door Dimensions:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.